E-currency exchange listing

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The First Time I Loved Forever - Lisa Angelle



I so loved the TV series and I so loved this song... The ending wasn't what I wanted nor the fans wanted I would like to think but they had hoped to continue the series even when Linda Hamilton left, so they tried to keep the series going but its started its downward spiral the moment they killed Catherine... They should have just given it a happy ending, with the two ending up together and then they could have just tried a spin off of sorts that will center on how the new plot evolved but had given Vincent and Catherine's love story a closure of sorts... 

howells...

1 comment:

aeiou260199038 said...

I just can't seem to move on
labatterie
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away.